ER #2 Assigment : I Think, I Don't Think

Good Evening All...👀👋 Today I appreciate a disagreement about reading habits and interest discussions, Get an assignment to respond. From this discussion I must response 8 steatment :

1. Reading in my first language.

2. Reading English is difficult.

3. I should usually look up new words in my dictionary

4. Reading English is boring

5. It is easier to read about sports than science

6. If is easier to read very fast, it is hard to understand meaning.

7. Reading out loud is good idea.

8. Reading English is Fun.

I think, I'd agree with the first statement. My first Language is Indonesian, Of course reading with my own language(Indonesian) is fun. It's easier to understand the meaning of words. Reading will train our focus to immediately understand about the contents of the sentence or so on.


I think reading English is very difficult for me, because there are so many vocabulary that I never know and understood before. However, reading in English makes me learn about many vocabulary. I can use dictionary (offline or online) for finding the new words in English and know the meaning in Indonesian.
Reading English is Boring, because we have to look for the meaning of the language word, which has many meanings.


If it is easier to read about sports than science, I think I'd agree with the statement because reading is most relaxed and doesn't think often so it's easy for us to understand.
I think if I read very fast, it is hard too understand the meaning. I'd agree with the steatment because we just read do not understand the meaning of the words we read.
I like and I'd agree with the steatment reading out loud, because it helps the words we speak to be clear and in the correct tone so as is not mistaken.
I think reading english is not always fun, because not everyone likes English, and must understand the words and meanings of each sentence.
I think this enough for me to answer 8 statements and Thankyou for your attention. 👌💕





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Reading Journal #5 : My Emoji Stories

Reading My First Journal On ER - CENTRAL #4

READING AND ME